Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Asus Computer

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/250/212502347.jpg


I went to bed early and went to sleep right away but after two hours I woke up. It is nice to go to sleep early but I am upset why did I wake up it was still very early and now it is hard for me to go to sleep again. I stayed on my computer shopping online and I got mad because my computer is so slow I think I need a new one again. I know I will need one soon and I am thinking about getting the new Asus computer it would be nice to have one. It is easy to say that I need a new one but you know I need to save money for that and the problem is it is hard to save money for that.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

Hello! I've got an award for you on My Weekend Journal. Hope you'll accept it when you have the chance. Thanks!