Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, October 15, 2010

Barcode Scanner

This afternoon after picking up my son from school we went to the library and returned the movies we had borrowed and borrowed more movies. My son was the one who borrowed the movies he got Barney and Curious George. He really doesn’t like Barney but his sisters do. After the library we headed to the store to buy diaper and wipes for his sisters. We were in a hurry because I was so tired from work but while we were in line at the register waiting for our turn to pay the lady on front of me said that the barcode scanner was not working right. It was not something I needed to hear but we waited anyway I did not want to find another register and my daughters were already crying because they were tired. We did not have to wait very long because they were able to fix their scanner quickly.

No comments: