Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, October 21, 2010

breast-milk is good for baby

Yesterday one of my friends gave me a bag of candy from her baby shower that was on Saturday. I never got to go to her baby shower because it was a long drive from my home and I will not drive on the freeway with my children in the car also I was also working Saturday. I always talk to her every morning about my children and this is her first baby and she wants to learn from my experiences I guess. We talk about every thing from children to pregnancy and one time I asked her if she was going to breast feed her baby and she said she would like to if she can because breast-milk is very good for baby and it helps save some money. Yes, breast feeding is a good source of nutrients for your baby and they say breast feeding helps mother and baby bond better.

No comments: