Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, October 15, 2010

Play station

It is been a few months since I have been shopping online I tried my best not to shop so that I do not spend my money but just few days ago I was shopping again. I was looking for a movie that I like and found a copy on eBay and it was cheap. I am not selling anything on eBay but I think most of the readers here know about eBay. I like shopping there and I Bid on a play station one console for my son to use hopefully I will win it so that my son will not have to go to my friend’s house every weekend to use their play station. The Bid will end tomorrow night and I think I am the only one who has bid on it. It is a used play station and it is cheaper than one from Games Stop. I never told my son about it, I want to surprise him if I win it.

No comments: