Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, January 24, 2011

Did not get a chance

This morning when I woke up I took my son to school I was thinking about going to the store and buy school supplies for me to use but I did not get a chance. My daughter Beth woke up and she went with me when I took my son to school. I was hoping she would go back to sleep but she was awake when her sister woke up. I was so mad because I could not take them to the store because it was so cold outside. I was waiting for their daddy to wake up but when he woke up it was time for me to get ready to go to school. I thought I could buy my school supply at the school bookstore but when I went to the bookstore there was a long line at the register so I am hoping that tomorrow I can buy my supply after work if I have the time.

No comments: