Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First day of School

Yesterday was my first day of school and I was so bored. I had no one to talk with because I do not have any friends yet. I was trying my best to listen to the teachers and understand what they were saying. It was a little hard for me because they were talking fast and sometimes I did not understand what they said. In every class we had to introduce ourselves and I really do not like introducing myself . We had to say our names and what major we plan to take and a couple of the other students said that they were taking accounting hoping to get an accounting finance jobssomeday while others said that they wanted to take a nursing program like me and some wanted too take psychology. I can not believe that I am in college now, I am still trying to fit in as a students.

No comments: