Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gone Skiing


Guest post from: Constance Rodgers


And it’s that time again! Finally…powder. I couldn’t believe it when I woke up this morning and turned on the weather channel. I’d been waiting for the perfect day to play hooky from the office. And this was it. I barely remembered to feed Rufus as I made a mad dash through the house, my cell phone attached to my ear. I finally got Jamie out of bed and had her call Samantha. It was gonna be a glorious day on the slopes. The sun was shining and the air was cold. It was one of those days that just doesn’t come that often, and I for one, intended to spend it getting chapped cheeks and feeling the excitement only felt by pitting yourself against a hard run.


I did finally remember to feed poor Rufus. Him giving me that classic puppy eyed look as I shoved my gear into the car. I knew traffic on 1-170 was going to be a bit tricky. I couldnâset my home securtiy alarm from ALLHOMESECURITY

No comments: