Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 7, 2011

My son is sick

My son is sick he has a sore throat and he has not eaten since yesterday. I am very worried about him, last night I was thinking I would not to go to work but I had to. My sister in law took him to the doctor today and gave him an antibiotic shot and medicine. He has been burning up with a fever since yesterday and he said that he does not like to drink water. About 2am last night I woke up and he was almost crying telling me that he really wanted to drink water but it hurts to swallow. The doctor told him not to kiss anyone and not to let them kiss him so they will not get sick but I still kiss his fore head. He has not gone to school since Thursday. Poor baby I hope he gets better soon so that he will start eating again.

No comments: