Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weather changes so quickly

This morning as I was driving to go to work it was raining and when I was on my way to home it was snowing. The weather changes so quickly here no wonder I have a headache right now. I got wet from the snow and my car was covered with snow it was good that my husband was around and he helps me clean the snow off my car. It is really cold outside. Three hours ago I took a pain reliever medicine for my headache but until now I still have the headache. Maybe the medicine does not work on me. I did nothing today but lie down on the couch and watch football on TV while my children were playing. Tomorrow I am off but I have to take my children to the dentist so I am still busy. Poor me I need some rest.

No comments: