Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 7, 2011

Allowing my son to watch television


The article written by Geraldo Russo


Some parents are against the idea of children watching television, however I am the opposite. I feel that my son has learned much from daily children's educational programming. In fact, my favorite thing to watch on DirecTV is children's educational programming such as Disney. The Disney channel has a full morning of educational programs that my son really enjoys. Some of these shows include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Imagination Movers, and Handy Manny. All of the shows has specific themes and teach the children a lesson. For example, Imagination Movers teaches the children how to deal with problems. Some of the stories are really silly, but they get the point across. The best thing about all of these shows are that they are filled with fun educational music that really gets my son up and moving around. He can dance and sing while he is learning about numbers, letters, or many other things. I really love all of the educational programming the Disney Channel has to offer preschool children. It has become part of our daily routine and my son really benefits a lot from it.


No comments: