Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 3, 2011

3rd Birthday

Today is my twin daughters 3rd birthday. Time flies so fast and they are getting bigger and more independent. They like to do everything now with out any help from us like getting their own milk but I do not let them because they might pour it out on the floor. They want to put their own clothes and shoes but they are still wearing diapers. I know it is my fault because I do not make time to take them to the bathroom and train them but I know they will stop using diaper soon. Anyway, we did not have a big celebration for their birthday I only bought cup cakes and ice cream and there was no birthday party. I had plans to give them a birthday party but I have not pick out a date yet . I am just happy that today is their birthday. Happy Birthday to my adorable babies we love you girls!

No comments: