Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 26, 2011

got a headache

I was busy on my computer yesterday trying to get register for summer classes and reading the colonix reviews until I got a headache. I was searching for a class that will fit my schedule and they told me at the school that I could only register two classes this summer. I do not want to go to summer school but I have to do it so that I can finish my prerequisite subjects and start my course plan. Anyway, I never finish my registration yesterday because I got a headache so I will try to do it again today. I went to the school the other day to talk to the advisor and to get register but the advisor told me that I could do it online. I wasted my time going there and not to mention waiting for almost an hour to be called and told that I could do it online.

No comments: