Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 26, 2011

T-ball is almost over

My daughters just finished eating their dinner and now I am getting them ready to watch their brother’s T-ball game. He has a game at 6:15pm but they need to be there at 5:30 to practice. Last week they did not have any game’s and this week this will be their only game. They have three more game to go for the season and they will be back next year. I do not like that the baseball season ends so soon. I asked him if he wanted to play football but he said he does not like football. I do not know what other activities he would like to enter this summer. He told me one time that he wanted to learn Karate. Some of my friend told me about soccer but I am not sure if he would like it but we will see what will happens after the T-ball is over.

No comments: