Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 10, 2011

athletic people

I work at a fitness center at one of the country clubs here in Dallas. I am not a trainer just an attendant, although sometimes I wish I was. I am always around with athletic and healthy people young and old. Some of the people are nice and I am glad to talk with them sometimes. I like watching them exercise and I really appreciate how hard they work even though I know how tired it is to get up so early in the morning just to work out. I like to see elder people working out every day and trying to stay fit.

I guess some of the elders are already in their seventies and still running on the treadmill. They look younger than their age but sometimes I wonder if some of them are using Botox. Anyway, I think it is not a big deal to use botox since there are a lot of women using it now. It is okay to use botox as long as you are fine with it and have the money to spend for it. It is just nice to see people exercise every day and I am lucky to be around some very athletic people.

No comments: