Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 10, 2011

got a new dog

My husband got a new dog today. He found the dog at the apartment where he works. He said that the dog’s owner move out the apartment and left the dog. My husband worried that the city might find the dog and put her to sleep. At first I really did not like having a dog inside our house but my husband said that she is an outside only dog. Now that I saw the dog it seems that she is a sweet dog. My kids like her and my son named her “Speed”. my husband got crazy and went to the store to buy dog food. That is one of the reason I did not want a dog because it adds up to our expenses and now we need to take her to the Vet for a check up and her shots. We also need to have her fixed. It is more money right there for the dog but I think we will be okay.

No comments: