Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baseball practice

I just got home a few minutes ago from work and later I will take my son to his baseball practice. He has already asking me if he had to get ready to go now. My son is always going to his baseball practice but when it is times for his actual games they play like they had never practiced. They always lose and I think this season they have never won a game yet. Like this Friday night they had a game but they lost again and their coach said they looked like they never practiced. Every week they practice baseball two or three times but they still lose. When I asked my son why they lost he always says that he tried his best. On Friday I even got mad at him for not hitting the ball and he cried. I got mad and I knew I was wrong I should not got mad at my son. He did his best, he was having fun so maybe it is fine. Next time I will try not to get mad and just enjoy watching him play.

No comments: