Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We were very busy today and I am so full right now. I went to work this morning and took off early. We had a family get together at my sister in laws house. Afterwards we went to my friend Raquel house for another get together. Every Thanksgiving we go to her house to eat and I like it. There are lots of Pilipino foods and lots of laughs. It was really good and I got to see some of my friends there every Thanksgiving only. We cannot stop talking and laughing every time we are together. My family and I left early because my kids were tired and keep asking me to go home. I did not want to leave but I had no choice. My daughters were so tired and they fall asleep in the car.

No comments: