Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, November 21, 2011

He needs a new eyeglasses

This morning I was talking my mama on the phone while my husband was getting ready to go to work. He did not know that it was my mama on the phone and he was waiting for me to say bye to him. I never pay any attention to him until he went outside. I thought he had gone to work already but after a few minutes he came back in. I asked him why and he said that he forgot his eyeglasses. He can not work and drive without his eyeglasses. It is really important for him to wear glasses, and before he left he told me he needed a new pair.

I asked him why he needed a new pair? He just bought new ones last year and a spare pair. He knows about Zenni Optical and he told me about it. He wanted to buy another pair of eyeglasses at Zenni because he knows that their prices are very affordable. Last time he went to the optometrist I got mad when I found out the amount he paid for one cheap pair of eyeglasses. At Zenni they have affordable glasses that everyone can afford to buy. We do not have to break the bank for his eyeglasses. They knows that it is very important for people to wear prescription eyeglasses. So all their products are sold at an affordable price.

No comments: