Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Seeing your baby grow


Guest post written by Rolf Tate


There’s nothing like seeing your child take their first steps and being able to be there for all the great moments in life. I tried to work and raise my son but you know, it was tough getting home to pick him up from daycare at 6 then having to put him to bed at 7 – I felt like I was missing his whole life. Anyway, I quit my job last year and started my own small business. I’m a graphic designer and I love that being self sufficient is now something that I can say for myself. I got wireless internet Pittsburgh services to help me communicate with clients and I got much better at Photoshop and Illustrator to help make myself stand out at the end of the day. There’s something to be said for being in control of your own life and I finally feel like that describes me again – it’s been a long time since that was true but I’ve finally got my mojo back, if you know what I mean!

1 comment:

Spiky said...

every milestone of your baby is a treasure to a parent.


http://ohbite.blogspot.com/2012/01/mango-coconut-crepe-aka-darar-in-2012.html