Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 1, 2012

getting bigger everyday

My daughters are getting bigger every day and two months they will turn four years old. Why is it that the time flies so fast? I could not remember anymore of how they look like when they were both a little baby. Yesterday I was looking their baby pictures and I cannot believe of how big they are now. I saw the pictures when I was in the hospital giving birth to them and they were so tiny. Now I cannot almost carry them anymore they were so heavy already. Bella asked me to have a piggy back ride today and I said no, but I felt bad so I gave her a ride anyway. She was so heavy on my back but I was happy to still be able to give her a piggy ride. My daughters are getting so big, and I am so glad that they are a happy babies.

No comments: