Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 4, 2010

It was cute

The weather is getting better now every morning it is now cool outside not like the passed weeks even at 5 am the temperature outside was still hot. I wish the weather was always like this not cold and not hot just cool. Anyway a few minutes ago while my daughter Beth was taking a nap on the couch my daughter Bella and I went to the front porch to watch the cars passing by our house. She was also playing and trying to reach the wind chime by using a stick to make noises. She was thrilled that we went outside and sometimes when a car passed she was scared and ran to me and hide it was cute. I planed to take them to go to the park but Bella was not feeling well so maybe tomorrow if she feels ok.

1 comment:

Apostolic Lighthouse said...

Weather keeps changing on us. Hope that your little princess feels better. Take care and Have a blessed day.