Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, September 2, 2010

time to go

It is 9 pm here now and my daughters have gone to sleep already. They went to sleep early because they never took a nap today and I am so happy. My son was playing with his video games and kept asking me if it was time for him to go to bed and I said you can go to bed when you are tired and after few minutes he went to sleep. His bed time is always 9:30 and before it was his time to go to bed he fell asleep he was very tired too. Now it is my time to go to bed and sleep I am so tired my body is aching I think it is because of the exercise I did yesterday. I started having a regular exercise again every other day and it is just that my body is still not use to it yet. It is hard to stay fit I hope I can maintain this and not go back to being lazy.

No comments: